So, you’re preparing for the holidays. We all are… but food is expensive and your relatives are total pigs.
What can you provide that is inexpensive, healthier than cheese balls and still tastes delicious? We’ve got just the jerky recipe for you!
Dips are a great food to keep family happily snacking during the holiday celebrations. We have paired our jerky with the only thing we love as much as meat: CHEESE!
- 1 Bag of Original Smoked Beef Jerky, or Cajun BBQ Beef Brisket Jerky (for spicy lovers)
- 8 oz. of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 Scallions (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup almonds (chopped)
- Baby carrots, crackers, sliced peppers or small baguettes (for dipping)
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, Miracle Whip, Dijon mustard, Swiss cheese, scallions and bag of BOJ meat together. Put the mixture into a shallow baking dish and bake until golden brown. Cook at 350-400 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and top with almonds. Serve with carrots, crackers, sliced peppers or baguettes. Enjoy!